Deliveries are made the day before your selected date and will arrive by 6pm the day before your first ski day. Make sure to let your hotel know that you will be expecting a package. We will provide tracking information so you can see when your package is out for delivery. If you don't see if right away check with your front desk or concierge. Sometimes it gets move to a back office or mail room. If you have any concerns, call us at 1-888-473-3111 and and talk with a real live person in Vermont who’ll be happy to help you out.
Articles in this section
- When will my kit arrive?
- How do I contact Fed Ex for my return?
- Should I ship to my home or my ski destination?
- Is shipping included?
- If my kit gets returned late, will you charge me?
- I lost of can't use my prepaid box. What do I do?
- How do I return my items?
- Do you ship outside the U.S.?
- When should I expect my delivery?