We recommend insurance for all kits. We understand that some wear and tear may be inevitable, and the insurance fee covers minor stains and damage. However, significant damage and theft aren't covered under the insurance. If the item is damaged beyond repair, the fee is the retail price of the item. If the item is never returned, the fee is double the retail price of the item.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Summer Camp and Hike Rentals?
- Do you offer Winter/ Snow and Ski Rentals?
- This is my first time camping. Should I go car camping on backpacking?
- What is Car Camping?
- Can I order just one item?
- Where is your store located?
- If there is an issue with my kit how do I contact you?
- Just how new is your stuff?
- Do you have employment opportunities?
- I really wish you rented .....