Fed Ex does not require a signature, however It's a good idea to let your vacation rental know that you are expecting a package. Check with them to make sure that you have the best address. Sometimes packages will be left on a porch or inside a garage door. If you don't see it when you arrive call the property owner to find out where they have directed Fed Ex to leave packages.
Articles in this section
- My first ski day is the day after a holiday. Is that ok?
- I'm staying at a vacation rental, do packages have to be signed for?
- How far in advance should I place my order?
- Will I be charged for the days that I pick up and drop off?
- I have never skied before. What do I need?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- How do I rent from Kit Lender?