We recommend shipping to your destination hotel, or property if you can. If your destination won't accept packages you can send them to a local Fed Ex Ship center. (Check hours of operation for pick up) . https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/store/all-location-types.html Our service is convenient like that! Do you really want to pack your gear and travel with it? Save in baggage fees and apply that $50.00 towards enjoying your vacation. Just make sure to call us if you have any questions about sizing and let your hotel know to expect a package for you.
Articles in this section
- When will my kit arrive?
- How do I contact Fed Ex for my return?
- Should I ship to my home or my destination?
- Is shipping included?
- If my kit gets returned late, will you charge me?
- I lost or can't use my prepaid box. What do I do?
- How do I return my items?
- Do you ship outside the U.S.?
- When should I expect my delivery?