No it doesn’t mean sleeping in your car! Basically it means camping at a place that you can drive to instead of hike to. The advantage is that the weight of your items and the size of your items are not limited to what you can carry on your back.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer Summer Camp and Hike Rentals?
- Do you offer Winter/ Snow and Ski Rentals?
- This is my first time camping. Should I go car camping on backpacking?
- What is Car Camping?
- Can I order just one item?
- Where is your store located?
- If there is an issue with my kit how do I contact you?
- Just how new is your stuff?
- Do you have employment opportunities?
- I really wish you rented .....